CHARITY SHOP MANAGER – JOB VACANCY
We have an exciting opportunity to be part of the Lost Chord team. With the opening of our first charity shop planned for January 2018 in Rotherham town centre, we are looking to recruit a suitably experienced Charity Shop Manager, who will use their retail skills and volunteer management experience to help us create a great shopping experience, while improving the lives of people living with dementia in your local area.
We hope our website will give applicants a flavour of what the charity is all about.
We welcome applications from candidates who feel they have the appropriate experience along with the drive and determination to manage our first charity shop making it the place to shop and volunteer in the community we serve.
You need to:
- Be an excellent team leader in developing & supporting others
- Have excellent time management skills
- Understand the issues when working with volunteers
- Be flexible and able to work weekends, Bank Holidays & additional hours
- Have the ability to drive sales & control costs
- Demonstrate experience of stock control, cash handling & visual merchandising
For further details please read our application pack, contact the Lost Chord office on 01709 811160 or message us.
Download (pdf): Job Advert – Shop Manager
Download (pdf): JOB DESCRIPTION – Shop Manager and Person Spec